Weekly Bible Study
This is for all ages, stages of life and spiritual growth…..wherever you’re at, you’re welcome to come! Even if you’ve never opened a Bible, we’d love to have you!
In Colossians 2:6-7, it says, “So then, just as you received Jesus as Lord, continue to live in Him, rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as you are taught.” Weekly Bible study is a great way to live into this verse.
When We Meet
Tues. from 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Wed. from 9:30 – 11:30 am
Where We Meet
The Corner Room
The Naked Truth series
Come join us in Women’s Ministry!
In a large church like Journey, it’s nearly impossible to make friends unless you’re in a small group! We’d love for you to get connected in one of ours! This is a wonderful place to not only meet new friends, but deepen your relationship with God.
Come join us for this six-week all-church series, “The Naked Truth: Decoding the Message in Our Bodies,” starting on Tuesday, September 12 (6:30 – 8:30 pm) and Wednesday, September 13 (9:30 – 11:30 am) in The Corner Room.
It seems like there’s never been more controversy and confusion regarding our bodies. Maybe what’s missing is an understanding of God’s vision for who we are and what we’re meant for, revealed through the creation and design of our bodies. Our bodies are not just biological, but spiritual and theological as well. Even our sexuality is a message from God.
There is great freedom to be discovered for people who are seeking God’s direction for life. Surprisingly, this is also GREAT NEWS for the world in understanding the Naked Truth….it actually can lead us to that “something” that we’ve felt was missing our whole lives.
This series will help you find answers to questions like…..
- What is the source of my deepest desires?
- How do I lead a life that will bring me happiness when I have these deep longings for something more?
- Where do I find answers regarding my identity?
- What is my relationship to my body and why does it matter?
- How do I redirect the desires that are destroying my ability to REALLY love and find love?
- How do I find meaning and value in my life and in my church community as a single person?
- Is marriage a big deal or is it just a part and piece of paper?
We hope you’ll join us! Being involved in a small group is where you get to know others and are known, as well as grow into your life with God.