Friday, November 10 • 6:30 to 8:30 pm
Saturday, November 11 • 9 am to 5 pm
Optional added time for Follow Up, Questions & Prayer
Sunday, November 12 • 1 to 3 pm
If you’re feeling anything less than the warmth, light and joy of God’s presence, join our Restorative Prayer workshop. We’ll walk through practical steps that invite God into hidden areas where God feels distant. Together we’ll clear the way for seeing and hearing God speak his brilliant words of love, hope and identity directly to your heart. When we can clearly hear him, freedom, transformation and light-filled life always follow.
$10 (lunch* and materials) *RSVP required
Booklet and scriptural framework included
(Scholarships on request. Don’t let money be a barrier.)
Childcare is available for the Friday and Sunday sessions.
Please specify ages on registration form.
JOIN US IN PRACTICAL PRAYER STEPS TOWARD:
- Restful resetting of heart and mind.
- Identifying hidden hurts that limit trust in God & ability to live life to the fullest.
- Refocusing on a God who cares about our personal uniqueness, stories, interests and futures.
- Inviting God in to take our negative emotions, thoughts & painful experiences.
- Learning to invite God in to heal places we may not even know need healing.
- Hearing new life-giving words from God that replace old messages and lies that were never from him.
- Setting up with tools for connecting with God’s love, truth and freedom on our own.
Everything exposed by the light becomes visible –and everything that becomes illuminated becomes a light.Ephesians 5:13 (NIV)
Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you will recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me – watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you will learn to live freely and lightly.Matthew 11:28-30 (The Message)