Creative Conversations with Christ
We use creative means of expression, such as painting, collaging and journaling to reflect and pray over each week’s message. No experience required. Designed to fill your “creative” soul and teach you how to listen to God with the “right side” of your brain!
Thursdays at 6:30 pm in Club 34
This class is for anyone who:
- Thinks they “don’t have a creative bone in their body,” but wish they did.
- Loves being creative, but “don’t have time” because of life’s many demands.
- Feels creatively empty or “dried up”.
- Wishes you had more time to connect with Christ.
- Is willing to try new methods of listening to God’s Word.
- Wants to discover and unleash your personal creativity as an act of worship to God.