Journey Summer Surf Days!
Want to learn to surf or improve your surfing skills? Or just love to surf?
What: Free Surf Lessons at Tourmaline Beach Park, followed by community surf time!
DATES: Saturdays, July 7th, July 21st, August 4th and August 18th
Free Optional Surf Lesson included (see details below)
Where: Tourmaline Beach Park in Pacific Beach, 9am-12pm
9-10 a.m. — Surf lesson on the sand with trained instructors, foam board provided if you register
10-11 a.m. — Start surfing! (if lesson, you will be surfing with your instructor)
Optional: 11- 12 p.m. — On your own freestyle surf with family/friends
- Must register and sign waiver
- 18 years of age and older to sign up for lesson/use of foam board
- (families can attend, parents/guardians will be fully responsible for all childcare and surf instruction for minors)
- No wetsuit provided, bring your own if you need one
- Must have previous swimming experience and be somewhat comfortable in the water
- No previous surfing experience is required
- If you have a surfboard, bring it, otherwise we will provide foam boards on first come first serve basis (limited number, register early)
RSVP: Reserve your spot today!