LET’S PARTY LIKE IT’S 1993!
For 3 weeks we will be celebrating 3 decades of God’s work at Journey, with a blowout party on Sunday April 30th!* We’ll have bounce houses for kids, incredible music, inspiring stories, and of course, birthday cake! All we need is you!
*There will be no service on Friday 4.28 so we can all party together on Sunday morning, 4.30!
Student Ministries will be selling lunch for a $5 suggested donation. Proceeds will support sending students to summer camp.
SHARE YOUR STORY
FILMING TIPS: A few things to help create a great video.
- Film horizontal, not vertical. Meaning, if your phone is straight up and down, turn it on it’s side.
- Have your phone about arms length away, whether you are holding it or have it mounted or resting on something.
- Film inside by a window. Inside because it can be too noisy outside (even when you think it’s quiet), and by a window so the lighting is good.
- Look at the camera, not your own face!
- Try to have your eyes located two thirds from the bottom of the shot.
- If you can, change your setting to HD and 30. No need to know what that means, and if you can’t find that then don’t worry about it!
- Keep it to 60 seconds.
- Take your time and film as many takes as needed until you feel it’s right.
Make it PERSONAL, SPECIFIC, and JESUS-FOCUSED.
Click here to submit your story!