In-person Adult serviceS:
Services in the main auditorium no longer require tickets.
All services are now mask optional.
Services for Generations (infants through high school) no longer require tickets.
All services for all ages are mask optional.
Sunday at 9 AM + On-Demand
Services are available on-demand on our website, app, YouTube channel and Facebook.
Regular Weekend Services
Fridays at 6:30 PM and Sundays at 9 & 11 AM
All Services in the main auditorium and for Generations (infants through high school) no longer require tickets.
FRIDAY IN-PERSON SERVICE: Our Friday night service takes place indoors in the main auditorium. TGIF Kids program for Toddlers – 6th Grade meets in the Kids Center.
SUNDAY IN-PERSON SERVICES: Our morning services take place inside the main auditorium. Journey Kids & Student Ministries take place in the Kids Center and Student Ministries building.
SUNDAY 9AM ONLINE SERVICE: Join us on Church Online or on YouTube with interactive hosts, live prayer, notes to follow along with and more. Services are also available on-demand on our website and YouTube channel. Connect to livestream >
Kids & students
Our Journey Kids and Student Ministries meet with a limited capacity. Tickets are no longer required. Masks are now optional for all ages.
FRIDAY NIGHT TGIF PROGRAM (Toddlers – 6th Grade): Our Friday kids program is at 6:30 pm in the Kids Center.
JOURNEY KIDS (Infants – 4th Grade): Sundays at 9 & 11 am in the Kids Center
EDGE 56 (5th & 6th Grade): Sunday at 9 &11 am in the Edge 56 Room
RIPTIDE & ENCOUNTER: Our service for junior high and high school students takes place Sundays at 11 am in the Riptide and Encounter rooms.
- Attend one of our in-person services as a family.
- Infants – 2 year olds: Join us for a comfortable, family friendly viewing of service from the cry room in the back of the main auditorium
Before you arrive
- If you have a compromised immune system or are considered at a greater risk due to underlying health conditions, we encourage you to continue to participate in our online services for the time being.
- If you are experiencing symptoms or are at increased risk of becoming sick, please stay home.
Tickets no longer required
All services are now mask optional.
Frequently Asked Questions
- More information and FAQs are available on our ticketing site. Click on the Ticket link buttons at the top of the page.
No matter where we’re at, all of us long to gather together again at some point. We know there are all different thoughts on this, but we are all in this together. We want our church and our people to be a place of unity. We are working on a three phase approach to physically regather as a church body that we feel will be honoring to all.
PHASE 1: Preparation
- We will continue our church online presence with digital resources and worship experiences for you to watch at home. Starting June 7, our Weekly Worship Service will move to Sundays only, LIVE at 9 am. We will continue streaming the message online at 11 am and then as always — on demand (available on our website, app and YouTube.) There is much to be done in phase 1 to get us ready to welcome our people back on to our campus. Therefore, we will continue to worship online-only (not in person) through June 28.
PHASE 2: Regather
- In compliance with the current CDC guidelines for places of worship, we will begin to gather together in person on the weekend of July 3 & 5 with capacity limitations.
- During this phase we will offer a NEW service — Family Church on Friday evenings at 6 pm in the Main Auditorium. This is geared toward families with kids from 5 – 12 years old. We are creating an experience that will be engaging and most importantly gets our families talking more about their life with Jesus. We know this time has been especially hard on our families and we want to honor you by creating a space for you and your kiddos to worship! (This service will also be available via livestream.)
- Then, on Sundays we will offer two service times, at 9 am and 11 am in the Main Auditorium. These are adult services. We know our kiddos need a little more grace and space, so we are creating a space for you to view and worship with us from the Plaza Room. During this time, our Kids Area will remain closed. (These services will also be available via livestream.)
- Encounter (our high school ministry) will meet on Sundays at 11am.
- Riptide (our junior high ministry) will meet on Sundays at 11am.
We will be offering tickets online for each of these venues.
For Family Friday Nights and Sunday services, there will be limited seating — tickets will be required. Tickets will be available on our website at 7am on Thursdays for the upcoming weekend (beginning July 2.)
There will be more detailed information as we get closer. This plan will take us into the summer.
PHASE 3: Our Next New Season
- We will fully gather in person sometime in the future. We will continue to exercise appropriate precautions, but we plan for our kids and additional student ministries to resume at this time.
We will continue our online services throughout all of our phases as our desire is to keep all of us at Journey worshiping — as we make our way back to our Gathering Experience.
This is a quick overview and we will have many more details online as they are developed.
Thank you for your support. SAFE, UNIFYING & EFFECTIVE. Let’s stay together!