Welcoming you back to campusUpdates & Tickets
OUTDOOR In-person serviceS:
Sundays at 9 + 11 AM
Our in-person services have a limited capacity, please reserve a ticket in order to attend. Kids and Student Ministries also require tickets, included in links below. Tickets are available beginning Wednesday at 7 AM.
Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, there will be NO Friday night service, November 27.
SUNDAYS AT 9 + 11 AM
In these times of COVID-19, social distancing and government guidelines, our live services look a little different than before. For our in-person experiences we are limiting attendance to promote a lower-risk, worship experience. Because seating is limited, we are asking guests to secure a ticket online in order to attend.
Fridays at 6:30 PM
Sundays at 9 & 11 AM
FRIDAY SERVICE — 6:30 PM: Our Friday night service will take place outdoors in the tent (tickets required). Look for the ticket link here on Wednesdays beginning at 7 am to reserve your spot.
• Journey Kids TGIF program is available for kids 3 years – 6th grade. Reserve a ticket above.
• This service is in person only. There is no livestream available.
SUNDAY SERVICES — 9 & 11 AM: Our morning services will take place outdoors in the tent (tickets required). Look for the ticket link here on Wednesdays beginning at 7 am to reserve your spot.
• Bring Your Own Chair option available. Reserve a ticket above.
• Journey Kids & Student Ministries are available. Reserve a ticket above.
• Plaza Room will be open at 9 & 11 am for families with young children. View of the outdoor service may be obstructed.
SUNDAY ONLINE SERVICES — 9 & 11 AM: Our services are available online on Sundays at 9 am and 11 am. Join us on Church Online or on YouTube with interactive hosts, live prayer, notes to follow along with and more. Services will also be available on-demand on our website and YouTube channel.
Connect to livestream >
Kids & students
KIDS AND STUDENT MINISTRIES ARE MEETING OUTDOORS
Our Journey Kids and Student Ministries meet outdoors with a limited capacity. Please reserve a ticket to attend. If you’re unable to get a ticket, your kids/students are welcome at the outdoor main service.
Check out our Generations Updates page for more details and upcoming events. More info >
FRIDAY NIGHT TGIF PROGRAM (3 Year Olds – 6th Grade): Our Friday kids program is back along with the adult service at 6:30 pm. There is a limited capacity, please reserve a ticket to attend.
JOURNEY KIDS (3 Year Olds – 4th Grade): Our kids environments are open with very limited capacity on Sundays at 9 & 11 am. Tickets required.
EDGE 56 (5th & 6th Grade): Our Edge 56 service takes place on Sunday mornings at 9 &11 am. Tickets required.
RIPTIDE & ENCOUNTER: For our junior high and high school students, services take place Sundays at 11 am. Tickets required.
- Attend one of our in-person services as a family. Be sure to grab an activity bag for the kiddos.
- Sundays at 9 & 11 am, families with young children can catch the outdoor service from The Plaza Room. Activity bags available.
- Reserve tickets for any of these options at the links at the top of this page.
Safety Measures in place
We are implementing enhanced safety measures to establish a lower-risk worship experience for our guests. Some of these include:
- seating has been rearranged and every other row has been removed, in order to maintain social distancing guidelines;
- requiring masks to be worn on campus and any time social distancing is not possible;
- temperature screenings for employees and volunteers;
- enhanced CDC recommended cleaning measures are in place.
Before you arrive
- If you have a compromised immune system or are considered at a greater risk due to underlying health conditions, we encourage you to continue to participate in our online services for the time being.
- If you are experiencing symptoms or are at increased risk of becoming sick, please stay home.
- Secure your ticket online for the service time you plan to attend. Tickets are available on Wednesdays at 7 am each week.
- Bring a print out of your ticket or have it readily available on your phone
- We are requiring our guests to wear a face mask until seated. If you’d like to remove your face mask for the service, you may do so once you are seated. If you get up from your seat, please put your face mask back on. We request you maintain the social distancing guidelines and wear a mask if you are within 6 feet of someone outside your household.
Frequently Asked Questions
- More information and FAQs are available on our ticketing site. Click on the Ticket link buttons at the top of the page.
No matter where we’re at, all of us long to gather together again at some point. We know there are all different thoughts on this, but we are all in this together. We want our church and our people to be a place of unity. We are working on a three phase approach to physically regather as a church body that we feel will be honoring to all.
PHASE 1: Preparation
- We will continue our church online presence with digital resources and worship experiences for you to watch at home. Starting June 7, our Weekly Worship Service will move to Sundays only, LIVE at 9 am. We will continue streaming the message online at 11 am and then as always — on demand (available on our website, app and YouTube.) There is much to be done in phase 1 to get us ready to welcome our people back on to our campus. Therefore, we will continue to worship online-only (not in person) through June 28.
PHASE 2: Regather
- In compliance with the current CDC guidelines for places of worship, we will begin to gather together in person on the weekend of July 3 & 5 with capacity limitations.
- During this phase we will offer a NEW service — Family Church on Friday evenings at 6 pm in the Main Auditorium. This is geared toward families with kids from 5 – 12 years old. We are creating an experience that will be engaging and most importantly gets our families talking more about their life with Jesus. We know this time has been especially hard on our families and we want to honor you by creating a space for you and your kiddos to worship! (This service will also be available via livestream.)
- Then, on Sundays we will offer two service times, at 9 am and 11 am in the Main Auditorium. These are adult services. We know our kiddos need a little more grace and space, so we are creating a space for you to view and worship with us from the Plaza Room. During this time, our Kids Area will remain closed. (These services will also be available via livestream.)
- Encounter (our high school ministry) will meet on Sundays at 11am.
- Riptide (our junior high ministry) will meet on Sundays at 11am.
We will be offering tickets online for each of these venues.
For Family Friday Nights and Sunday services, there will be limited seating — tickets will be required. Tickets will be available on our website at 7am on Thursdays for the upcoming weekend (beginning July 2.)
There will be more detailed information as we get closer. This plan will take us into the summer.
PHASE 3: Our Next New Season
- We will fully gather in person sometime in the future. We will continue to exercise appropriate precautions, but we plan for our kids and additional student ministries to resume at this time.
We will continue our online services throughout all of our phases as our desire is to keep all of us at Journey worshiping — as we make our way back to our Gathering Experience.
This is a quick overview and we will have many more details online as they are developed.
Thank you for your support. SAFE, UNIFYING & EFFECTIVE. Let’s stay together!