Welcoming you back to campusReGathering
Tickets for upcoming weekend will be available each Wednesday at 7 am.
In-person Worship Services are Fridays at 6 pm (Family Service) and Sundays at 9 am & 11 am. Capacity limitations are in place and tickets are required. Tickets for the upcoming weekend will be available each Wednesday beginning at 7 am.
Welcoming you back
We are excited to welcome you to our weekend services. In these times of COVID-19, social distancing and government guidelines, we are opening our doors to live services in a much different setting than ever before. We are limiting our attendance in our main auditorium to promote a low-risk, worship experience. Because seating is limited, we are asking guests to secure a ticket online in order to attend.
What to expect
Watch this video for a quick overview on what to expect when you arrive.
Kids & students
During this phase, our normal Generations environments are not available, however we have some specially designed experiences for our kids and students.
FAMILY FRIDAY NIGHTS is a family church service with content specifically designed for kids ages 5–12. The service is from 6–7pm in the main auditorium from July 3 through August 7. Seating is limited and tickets are required. More info >
SUNDAY MORNINGS: Family Room Seating is available in The Plaza Room for families to watch the main service via livestream. The room will be hosted by a Journey Kids staff member. Tickets are required and these can be reserved using the Sunday tickets buttons at the top of the page.
ENCOUNTER & RIPTIDE: For our junior high and high school students, “Summer at the Lot” will be meeting at 11 am on Sundays in the parking lot area behind the student ministries building. No reservations required!
Safety Measures in place
We are implementing enhanced safety measures to establish a low-risk worship experience for our guests. Some of these include:
- seating has been rearranged and an usher will seat guests in order to maintain social distancing guidelines;
- requiring masks to be worn on campus and inside the main auditorium any time social distancing is not possible;
- temperature screenings for employees and volunteers;
- enhanced CDC recommended cleaning measures are in place;
- Coffee is not available and there is no access to water fountains.
Before you arrive
- If you have a compromised immune system or are considered at a greater risk due to underlying health conditions, we encourage you to continue to participate in our online services for the time being.
- If you are experiencing symptoms or are at increased risk of becoming sick, please stay home.
- Secure your ticket online for the service time you plan to attend. Tickets are available on Wednesdays at 7 am each week.
- Bring a print out of your ticket or have it readily available on your phone
- We are requiring our guests to wear a face mask upon entry into all buildings, including the Main Auditorium until you are seated. If you’d like to remove your face mask for the service, you may do so once you are seated. If you get up from your seat, please put your face mask back on. We request you maintain the social distancing guidelines and wear a mask if you are within 6 feet of someone outside your household.
Frequently Asked Questions
- More information and FAQs are available on our ticketing site. Click on the Ticket link buttons at the top of the page.
Generations Volunteer Community
Come be a part of a team that makes a difference in the lives of our kids and students (infants through high schoolers)! Our current plan is to open our kids environments in August. We need 45 volunteers to make this happen! Find out more.
It is our Guest Services team’s main priority to help us to regather safely and efficiently — and we need a team of 55 volunteers to make this happen! Find out how to help us keep our doors open in this crazy season. Get more info.
No matter where we’re at, all of us long to gather together again at some point. We know there are all different thoughts on this, but we are all in this together. We want our church and our people to be a place of unity. We are working on a three phase approach to physically regather as a church body that we feel will be honoring to all.
PHASE 1: Preparation
- We will continue our church online presence with digital resources and worship experiences for you to watch at home. Starting June 7, our Weekly Worship Service will move to Sundays only, LIVE at 9 am. We will continue streaming the message online at 11 am and then as always — on demand (available on our website, app and YouTube.) There is much to be done in phase 1 to get us ready to welcome our people back on to our campus. Therefore, we will continue to worship online-only (not in person) through June 28.
PHASE 2: Regather
- In compliance with the current CDC guidelines for places of worship, we will begin to gather together in person on the weekend of July 3 & 5 with capacity limitations.
- During this phase we will offer a NEW service — Family Church on Friday evenings at 6 pm in the Main Auditorium. This is geared toward families with kids from 5 – 12 years old. We are creating an experience that will be engaging and most importantly gets our families talking more about their life with Jesus. We know this time has been especially hard on our families and we want to honor you by creating a space for you and your kiddos to worship! (This service will also be available via livestream.)
- Then, on Sundays we will offer two service times, at 9 am and 11 am in the Main Auditorium. These are adult services. We know our kiddos need a little more grace and space, so we are creating a space for you to view and worship with us from the Plaza Room. During this time, our Kids Area will remain closed. (These services will also be available via livestream.)
- Encounter (our high school ministry) will meet on Sundays at 11am.
- Riptide (our junior high ministry) will meet on Sundays at 11am.
We will be offering tickets online for each of these venues.
For Family Friday Nights and Sunday services, there will be limited seating — tickets will be required. Tickets will be available on our website at 7am on Thursdays for the upcoming weekend (beginning July 2.)
There will be more detailed information as we get closer. This plan will take us into the summer.
PHASE 3: Our Next New Season
- We will fully gather in person sometime in the future. We will continue to exercise appropriate precautions, but we plan for our kids and additional student ministries to resume at this time.
We will continue our online services throughout all of our phases as our desire is to keep all of us at Journey worshiping — as we make our way back to our Gathering Experience.
This is a quick overview and we will have many more details online as they are developed.
Thank you for your support. SAFE, UNIFYING & EFFECTIVE. Let’s stay together!