This weekend will engage us in experiences that increase our intimate connection with God. Our experience together will launch us into freedom and healing that enable us to enter into lifelong transformation in community as Christ followers.
Take this time away and learn how to experience a more intimate connection with God. We’ll identify barriers that get in the way of this connection and have the opportunity to step into more freedom, healing and joy.
Journey’s leaders will teach and provide moments to:
• engage in spiritual practices that cultivate intimate connection with God
• understand and experience forgiveness
• learn to hear God’s voice
• celebrate with worship and communion
• participate in an art practice that facilitates freedom and healing
• speak and pray with a mentor
Date: April 16 – 17, 2021
Time: Friday night 6 – 9 pm;
Saturday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Location: The Plaza Room
Cost: $35 (includes 3 meals, a syllabus and art supplies)
Spots are limited.