This weekend will engage us in experiences that increase our intimate connection with God. Our experience together will launch us into freedom and healing that enable us to enter into lifelong transformation in community as Christ followers.
This mini-retreat weekend experience will include:
- spiritual practices that cultivate intimate connection with Jesus
- understanding and experiencing forgiveness
- learning to hear God’s voice
- an art practice that facilitates healing and freedom in relationship with God
- learning to partner with God in His mission
- worship and communion
- mentors will partner with you throughout the day
Date: October 25–26
Time: Friday night 6 – 9 pm; Saturday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Location: The Plaza Room
Cost: $35 includes 3 meals, a syllabus and art supplies
A maximum of 30 spots are available.
Our Journey attendance is a prerequisite.
Reserve your spot today!