I’m not sure I can put my finger on why, but this was an amazing weekend. It was one of those weekends that just kept building momentum, like a set wave when there is a decent swell in.
The WORSHIP was powerful. It seemed like something clicked when Tim led us to “On Christ the Solid Rock I Stand.”
The 3 NARATIVES that Luke sets next to each other are so “IMPULSE 1” feeding.
The message on GIVE (pray, give, go) seemed to really resonate with people in a powerful way. It was one of those weekends when you could feel the energy from the crowd flowing toward you.
It’s no coincidence that this Sunday culminated our WEEK OF PRAYER!
God clearly has something He is doing among us in this series. It feels to me something like sea change. Think about this:
• We had almost every hour of the week covered ON THE 24/7 PRAYER WALL (PRAY)
• We’ve given 40k to the Haiti (GIVE)
• Our 3rd team in the last 2 and a half months will be leaving for Haiti in about a week (GO)
• Every PRAYER GATHERING this last week had an obvious and powerful sense of the presence of God in it. (PRAY)
• I’m hearing of all kinds of groups serving in conjunction with “Seasons of Service” leading up to LUIS PALAU, SD CITYFEST on Saturday, September 11. (GO)
I love how God is inviting us to join Him in changing the world! I love that it looks like we are saying, “Yeah, Baby! Let me at it!”