HIGH SCHOOL WINTER CAMP!
PINE SUMMIT & SLOPES
January 25-27 2019
Registration is open!
$185 EARLY BIRD RATE
Need financial assistance? Apply for scholarship or payment plan here.
*Bring your SNOW SUMMIT waiver & Final Payment
It is going to be COLD people. Colder than we are used to. Bring WARM clothes you can LAYER.
We will be staying at Pine Summit in Faith Lodge where we have stayed before. Every room has controlled heating.
You will need:
Warm clothes for 2 days. This may include but is not limited to.
- leggings/long johns (to layer under pants/jeans)
- snow pants/ winter pants
- long sleeve shirts to layer
- Gloves(appropriate for snow)
- Beanie/head warmer
- Warm Socks
- Water resistant boots/shoes
- Reusable water bottle
- Overnight Toiletries (toothbrush/toothpaste, deodorant***, hairbrush, lip balm, sunscreen…etc.)
- PJ’s (appropriate for camp)
- MONEY for fast food dinner stop Friday night (all other meals are covered)
- Your own snow gear labeled (if you have it) with a Gear LOCK!
***If you are taking medications: PLEASE place in a ziplock bag with your name and instructions***
You Might Want:
- Extra spending money for a starbucks run or two.
- Board games, games, hangout stuff
- A snuggie
- Sun Glasses/Sun screen **if you will be on the slopes, sunburns happen really quick!
- Bible, journal, pen
Do not bring:
- Your pet
- Drugs/ alcohol
- Sleeping bag/bedding– we are sleeping on beds! Everything will be provided for you.
- Towels and basic toiletries (shampoo and soap) are provided