I was remembering today that one of the most oft repeated phrases in the Bible is this:
“Give thanks to the LORD for He is good. His lovingkindness (Hesed) endures forever.
I’m thankful for so many things. I could easily make a long list of things for which I am grateful. But the one that I’m going to mention here is Journey. Probably the majority of you that read this go to Journey. I want you to know how grateful I feel to be a part of this great church.
– I love preaching at Journey – it’s the best place ever to preach. People are thoughtful & responsive.
– I love our worship services – I don’t think there is a place I’ve ever been that I enjoy the worship services more.
– I love our authenticity – Journey is a “no perfect people allowed” kind of place. I love that.
– It’s so cool to see people finding connection with God, seeing their lives change and turn into people alive in the God’s kingdom changing the world.
– We are inviting fools! God has given us a heart for people far from God.
– Journey is a “more” place. We know there is more & don’t want to settle. That honors our great God.
I could keep going, but I won’t.
I am thankful for you. I am thankful to God for You.