||If you’re a parent of a child of any age from infant through young adult, then this Saturday morning, January 28th, is a DON’T MISS THIS PARENTING EVENT. We have lined up a great 1/2 day of inspiration, training, connection, and resourcing one another as parents.Seriously, you’re going to love it!
There will be a general session followed by 2 seminar sessions from a great group of pastors, teachers, and professionals who all have a ton of in-the-trenches-been-there-done-that experience. If you are coming as a couple, you can divide and conquer and catch as many as 4 seminars and share notes over coffee in the days that follow. JUST LOOK AT THE LIST OF SEMINARS YOU CAN ATTEND!
seminar session 1:
- Taking care of you, your marriage, and your family. (Brian Berry)
- How to Talk so Kids will Listen and Listen so Kids will Talk (Bonnie Hayman)
- Leading children to a life Changing Relationship with Jesus (Greg Baird)
- Setting boundaries through discipline, communication, and responsibility. (Chris Rader)
- How to develop life long attachment with your kids. (Julie Haman)
- Parenting children with special needs (Lisa Castillo)
- Protecting your home from online porn and predators. (Cory Anderson)
- Single Parenting in today’s world. (Susan Waddington)
seminar session 2:
- A Parents Guide to Social Media (Adam McLane)
- Raising boys to be men who love Jesus. (Greg Baird)
- Adoption 101 (Shannon Berry)
- Parenting adults: when your kids are already grown up. (Ed Noble)
- Shaping Up your Children: Keys to understanding their Unique Personality Styles (Bonnie Hayman)
- Parenting a kid that is not your own: from blended families to neighborhood mentoring. (Christina Robertson)
- Awkward Conversations: talking with our kids about faith, sex and our own humility. (Sara Patrick)
- Working with your school administration for your child’s best education. (John Schmidt)
Registration is online or this Saturday from 8:30-9:00am.
- $8 for individuals or $12 for a couple. A steal for this kind of training!
- Express check-in if you pay in advance through the form below!
- Cash or check only accepted at the door.
Childcare is provided – please fill out the registration form below so we have the right amount of help.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE: REGISTRATION FORM
Questions? e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org