O.k. all the Holidays are over but lets take one last look back and say a huge “YEA GOD!”
CHRISTMAS EVE at Journey was amazing! I’m so grateful to be a part of this community! We really stepped up.
- Hundreds of us served all over the place – children’s ministry, LIT (Lasting Impressions Teams) – greeters, ushers, people serving in all our serving areas, and then all the stuff on the stage and behind the scenes.
- We INVITED LIKE CRAZY! It seemed like there was a new level of openness this year, at least to the invite. I know I found tons of extra opportunities to invite people!
- People SHOWED UP like Crazy! I met SO many friends, guests, neighbors, and family members.
- Most importantly, it’s obvious God showed up! There was a sweet and powerful sense of His presence in the room!
- The Spirit’s touch on every element of the service was clear! God’s help was everywhere!
Here are a few pics!
It’s going to be a great 2013!