To help you catch the vision of I Live the Journey and to understand where we are going, we have put together six info meetings to be held on the Journey campus. The dates, times and locations are listed below.
At all these gatherings, a volunteer from the ILTJ communication team will share about our future plans. They will paint a clear picture of what we hope to accomplish. In these smaller settings, you can ask any and all questions you might have. We want everyone to be in the know and to be involved. We think attending one of these gatherings will really help you to get the big picture and get excited about what is ahead of us.
There will be childcare provided at all the meetings except for the one on Saturday morning.
Please find a date that works for you. Click the Sign up button and fill out the form. Thanks so much for taking the time to learn more about ILTJ and where Journey is headed.
- Friday, April 17 at 6 pm – The Corner Room.
- Sunday, April 19 at 11 am – That Room.
- Saturday, April 25 at 8:30 am – Journey Java (No childcare)
- Sunday, April 26 at 9 am – The Corner Room
- Friday, May 1 at 7 pm – The Corner Room
- Sunday, May 3 at 5:30 pm – Encounter High School Room
Click here to read the Letter from Ed regarding the scheduled I Live the Journey info meetings.
Click here to read the Letter form Ed introducing I Live the Journey.